Friday, February 19, 2010

Grandpa too

Grandpa Ribbens also was here on Valentines Weekend... We love it that he has to come out to Southern CA every three months for his job.
Charlotte even got to wear her valentine dress from Grammy Ribbens to church and out to brunch with Kim, Tom, and Grandpa.
Here you were getting tired, lately you've been putting up a fight right before you fall asleep. I am glad I am getting to know your little quirks well, it helps me to feel a little more confident about taking care of you!

You've also been QUITE the drooler. I'm constantly wiping your sweet little drippy lippys.
and you and Daddy, what a cute combo. pictures like this make your mamma feel like the luckiest girl in the world.




and you with my daddy and your daddy. pretty neat.

Great warm sunny day. family. just hanging out. Full tummys. blessed. so very blessed.


1 comment: