i could probably lead this intervention...but then i might get reeled in too....so.....i supppose you should just keep kissing her, and move closer so i can kiss her too. love you :)
oh gooooodness, Liza, she is positively delicious. Those cheeks!!!! Those little rosebud lips!!!! What a beautiful little girl! And I just LOVE that you call her Charley Mae... cutest name ever.
I love getting comments from you on my blog, it's so fun to hear from you!! And I have a confession to make... I've been a stalker of YOUR blog ever since Lindsey linked to it. (I'm just really slow at commenting, which you will soon realize about me. But I'm a faithful reader nonetheless :)) You and your family are so adorable it's ridiculous... and I love hearing how you're adjusting to mommyhood and just loving it! You seem like such an amazing momma. I'm so happy for you.
i could probably lead this intervention...but then i might get reeled in too....so.....i supppose you should just keep kissing her, and move closer so i can kiss her too.
ReplyDeletelove you :)
oh gooooodness, Liza, she is positively delicious. Those cheeks!!!! Those little rosebud lips!!!! What a beautiful little girl! And I just LOVE that you call her Charley Mae... cutest name ever.
ReplyDeleteI love getting comments from you on my blog, it's so fun to hear from you!! And I have a confession to make... I've been a stalker of YOUR blog ever since Lindsey linked to it. (I'm just really slow at commenting, which you will soon realize about me. But I'm a faithful reader nonetheless :))
You and your family are so adorable it's ridiculous... and I love hearing how you're adjusting to mommyhood and just loving it! You seem like such an amazing momma. I'm so happy for you.