It has been AMAZING to see a father's love for his daughter. I feel like it gives me a little more of an understanding of God's love. I've always felt like a child of God but now I sorta have a parents perspective.
I now understand what people mean when they say that that it's hard to imagine how you can love something so much! I love you little Charlotte, and your daddy is TRUELY SMITTEN! It makes my heart happy when I see your daddy look at you the way he does. We've become quite the blubbering idiots and do everything we can to get a smile out of you, and when you DO smile back, wow......My cup runneth over.
im truly smitten too.........just by looking at her pictures :)
ReplyDeleteso i linked to your blog from my blog......yours will be hoppin' now, hehe jk.......i totally hardly have any followers.
i LOVE you and your blog :) good job!!!!!
now post some more!!!!
check out my total domination of your family all over my blog at the moment.....just advertising your adorableness, sis.
xoxo