Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goldielocks and her bears




These bears seem fairly boring to your mommy.


In fact, I didn't even bother to put them on your swing at first.


my little goldielocks........u are OBSESSED with ur bears.


(side note: her shirt says she loves her auntie
which she does....auntie also posted tons of cute pics of her on her blog)

OHHHH how we miss auntie

you watch them so intensely and you smile and coo at them like they are talking to you in a language that i just cant hear. It's almost disturbing how mesmerized you are by what seems to be just 3 boring old white bears.... you have so many more colorful toys, but nope, you are not even close to being as excited about them. My little Goldielocks, you just LOVE those bears!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liza!! I am so glad that you started a blog!! I can keep up with little charlotte as she grows! She is sooo precious! Little girls are the best at least we think so:) Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on ours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the little papoose just loves her bears....you will have to set the web cam on top of the bears so that when she is talking to them, i can watch and pretend she is talking to me!
    you are SO ROCKIN your blog sissy. makin me proud, makin me proud.
    thanks for skyping with us last night!!
    love you lottttttttttttttts
    xoxoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete